Friday, June 23, 2006

Caution I bite

The day started off as a wonderful day, the weather was fine just for sailing, though those black clouds at the horizon gave an omnimus gloom. The birds sang gaily and I awoke to their merry chirping. I sat on my bed wondering...


WHY IN THE WORLD DIDN'T NOAH KILL THOSE TWO MOSQUITOES!



Those pesky critters seem to enjoy making me into their buffet table. I swear they are like stealth bombers with a singing lady on each wing. One would figure they would be happy with one serving, but nooooooo they had to come for seconds, and thirds...and fourths... so I'm counting about eight speed bumps on both my tail fins. I swear I either taste good or they want to run me out of business. And they didn't even pay! The gall of them.


They should be given a sign "Caution I bite" in big red flashing neon letters.
Then we'd know where those buggers are.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home