Wednesday, June 28, 2006

The effects of coffee


Coffee is a wonderful thing. Interestingly, coffee is the second most commonly traded commodity in the world (measured by monetary volume), trailing only petroleum, and the most consumed beverage. Note to self, next shipment, add coffee and coffee makers. Now here is an equation most people might want to be aware of.


Tired sleepy Captain + Coffee = Hyper Codfish whose feisty


Today was the shipdeck exam where we were tested about the various biological stuff we find in the ocean. (Bio exam today) It was a nightmare! I hope I did do well for the exams. Might affect my status as Captain of me ship.



Well there's a final examination on Tuesday and I'll have five days to prepare for my listening exam. Tuning ears :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home