Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Music quiz



This is just for my own amusement

Directions:
Go to your iTunes/media player/WinAmp and put it all on shuffle.
Say the following questions aloud, and after each one press play.
Use the song title as the answer to the question.

1. What do you think of me?
Blue - Sorry seems to be the hardest word

2. Will I have a happy life?
Bardot - Got me where you want me

3. What do my friends really think of me?
Natural Dreams - Africa Awakens - Serengeti Sunrise

4. Do people secretly lust after me?
Shaggy - Angel

5. How can I make myself happy?
Enya - The memory of trees

6. What should I do with my life?
March of Ghost ~ 亡霊の行進 ~

7. Why must life be so full of pain?
A1 - Everytime

8. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
Enya - Orinoco flow

9. Will I ever have children?
Natural Dreams - Africa Awakens - Kilimanjaro

10. Will I die happy?
Fess Parker - The Ballad Of Davy Crockett

11. Can you give me some advice?
Enya - Adiemus

12. Do you know where your children are?
Westlife - Change the world

13. What do you think happiness is?
Sarah McLachlan - Fumbling towards ecstasy

14. What's your favourite fetish?
Nathan Lane, Ernie Sabella, Jason Weaver & Joseph Williams - Hakuna Matata

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home